Since my bestfriend is turning 23, these are the reason why having her around (or not) is essential.
1. She has a huge heart (not literally) a heart that is pure and selfless.
2. She stands up on what is right, And willing to fight for it (but they track on the wrong car😆)
3. She experienced failures, disappointment but it made her stronger
4. She goes back to her roots. (Tara! Reunion)
5. A loving daughter to her parents and sister to her siblings
6. A very grateful person that’s why God is blessing her so much.
7. She knows how to have fun. A simple camping outside their house is fun.
8. She’s fearless. When we we’re in HS she was not athletic and very frightful but now she ask me to join her do cliff diving 😫
9.She changes for the better. It seems like she’s improving every year.
10. A good friend. We have a long distance of friendship but support was there, understanding was there, caring was there. To hell with LDR!
11. I’ve met a lot of friends who are controller, bully, drainer, BV but she’s not…she’s not.
13. A listener. Sometimes when you have a problem you just need someone to listen. And sometimes agreeing to my irrationality
14. A simple and humble person.
15. A beautiful person inside and out. She deserves to be admired.
16. Nature lover. She goes hiking and running, she love the beach.
17. A successful person. She knows what she wants and she work hard on it. Sometimes it’s difficult, sometimes she may cry but the desire, will power & prayer drives her.
18. She reads. Be it novels or self -help. Meaning there is still something to learn.
19. Her advices were worth taking notes of and her ability to help as much as she can. 🙌
20. Her fab sense of style. She loves art, the way that you can see it in her nails, closet and baked goodies.
21. She’s a happy girl. I may not always see her but her aura on fb, facetime,ig they we’re all good vibes. It attracts positivity that makes other people happy too.
22. She’s an inspiration. I won’t tell you what she have achieved but this girl is to be proud of.
23. She’s a walking blessing. Having her in your life is a blessing. She is such a good person that everyone loves her.
Change is certainly inevitable. We stay cautious in fear of change, trying to ward off whatever the universe throws at us. We’ve gotten too comfortable of the familiarities of our lives that we forget how to grow past our comfort zone. What we don’t realize is that we don’t fear change, we fear the unfamiliar.
Be with someone who you don’t have to hide from, in any way. Whether it’s your morning face before you’ve put any make up on, an embarrassing story about something that happened on your way home, or an ambition you’ve had since you were six years old… make sure you end up with someone who listens to and accepts all of it, and still loves you. A person you can tell your whole life to is a person worth spending a life with.
— (via these-greatexpectations)
Catching up some episodes of HIMYM while waiting for the finale. (sniff sniff) a line in that episode caught me, it says “If you found someone you want to keep around, you do something.” Very well said Mr. Ted Mosby. I will definitely miss this show. Thanks for the laughter and lessons. This show is truly legendary!!
A birthday gift given to me by sara. It is so me.
My sister got a job!
Day 14: there’s a line in that song that says
“I’m not waiting to be happy”
Don’t you love that line? You don’t wait for anything. You should be happy right at this very moment. Life is short to be miserable. Happiness is a decision. :)
Day 13: my favorite seaweed snack pasalubong from cambodia!!
Day 12: my brother got a deportment award!!
Day 12: foodtrip with friends again. Another get together happened this time with the son of one of our classmates. Such a cutie.
Didn’t get to have a photo but l.a bakeshop in san fernando pamp has the best spanish & cheese bread by far!
Day 10: March 22
Poracay resort with gs/hs friends. It’s always fun to reunite with them.